Playtika Unleashes Star Power with Debut of Celebrity-Studded Campaigns
All-star campaigns launching
"I am absolutely thrilled to continue my partnership with
This month's launch marks the first time
- Award-winning actress and producer
Sarah Jessica Parkerfinds herself immersed in the world of Solitaire Grand Harvest in a :30 second spot that pictures the famous New Yorkercaptivated with the farm-themed game while on the Solitaire Grand Harvest commercial shoot set.
- A continuation of the multi-year partnership between
Bingo Blitzand award-winning actress, producer, talk show host and author Drew Barrymore, the most recent :30-second spot features Barrymore declaring her love for Bingo even in the midst of an alien invasion.
- Award-winning actor and comedian
Jason Alexanderstars in three :30-second spots for the world's #1 free-to-play poker game**, the official World Series of Poker (WSOP) app, sharing his own poker tips including keeping your ego in check, making the right call, and how to leverage your luck.
- Home renovation guru and HGTV Rock the Block star
Ty Penningtongets lucky in his :30-second spot celebrating Caesar's Slots " Happy New Winner" sweepstakes campaign, which chooses six winners per day for 20 days to win gift cards worth up to $777. **
Along with the four star-powered campaigns,
"The synchronized launch of these epic, star-studded campaigns showcases the strength and universal allure of our diverse portfolio of category leading games, further solidifying our position as an interactive entertainment leader. Whether it's relating to
Forward Looking Information
In this press release, we make "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from estimates or projections contained in the forward-looking statements include without limitation:
- the marketing campaigns that we undertake my fail to increase our revenues;
- our reliance on third-party platforms, such as the iOS
App Store, Facebook, and Google Play Store, to distribute our games and collect revenues, and the risk that such platforms may adversely change their policies;
- our reliance on a limited number of games to generate the majority of our revenue;
- our reliance on a small percentage of total users to generate a majority of our revenue;
- our free-to-play business model, and the value of virtual items sold in our games, is highly dependent on how we manage the game revenues and pricing models;
- our inability to complete acquisitions and integrate any acquired businesses successfully could limit our growth or disrupt our plans and operations;
- we may be unable to successfully develop new games;
- our ability to compete in a highly competitive industry with low barriers to entry;
- we have significant indebtedness and are subject to the obligations and restrictive covenants under our debt instruments;
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our business and the economy as a whole;
- our controlled company status;
- legal or regulatory restrictions or proceedings could adversely impact our business and limit the growth of our operations;
- risks related to our international operations and ownership, including our significant operations in
Israel, Ukraineand Belarus and the fact that our controlling stockholder is a Chinese-owned company;
- our reliance on key personnel;
- security breaches or other disruptions could compromise our information or our players' information and expose us to liability; and
- our inability to protect our intellectual property and proprietary information could adversely impact our business.
Additional factors that may cause future events and actual results, financial or otherwise, to differ, potentially materially, from those discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements include the risks and uncertainties discussed in our filings with the
Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements for any reason to conform these statements to actual results or to changes in our expectations.
*According to data.ai, WSOP is the #1 free–to-play poker game by monthly worldwide revenue across iOS and Google Play and by average smartphone monthly active users (last 12 months).
**Sweepstakes valid for players in the
***According to data.ai, Slotomania is the #1 free–to-play Slots game by monthly worldwide downloads across iOS and Google Play and by average smartphone monthly active users (last 12 months).
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/playtika-unleashes-star-power-with-debut-of-celebrity-studded-campaigns-302020518.html
Darlan Monterisi, EVP, Global Head of Communications, email@example.com